Create an Account |
NOTE: 2 DAY TRAINING - THURSDAY 9:00 - 17:00 AND FRIDAY 9:00 - 17:00
Microsoft Portals provide a flexible Dynamics 365 web presence platform for the customers, partners, and employees service scenarios.
In this course you will learn how to configure and use Microsoft Portals to manage customer service in different scenarios. You will evaluate and decide how to best use the wide range of options that are available to build effective portal solutions based on Dynamics 365 platform.
This training will cover the best practices and recommendations for use of portals and its components, going deep in topics like security as well as common implementation scenarios that requires advanced techniques. You will learn how to extend Dynamics 365 Portals beyond the basics by using custom templates, client-side code and add-on solutions, and how to customize and extend these solutions.
You will get hands-on experience in setting up, configuring and extending Dynamics 365 Portal through the real life lab scenarios exercises.
This course is intended for experienced customizers and developers who would like to learn how to create effective portal solutions for service scenarios and how to extend portal functionality using templates, client-side code and external services.
At Training Material Completion
Upon completion of this course students will:
• Understand and differentiate Dynamics 365 Portals features & techniques
• Use Dynamics 365 Portal’s components to deliver advanced service scenarios
• Create advanced user interface using entity lists and forms
• Build and deploy portals with secure content and data
• Discover and customize layouts and themes
• Describe how to build and maintain portals using liquid templates and markup
• Extend portal functionality using various techniques including web services, Single Page Applications (SPA), and authentication using OAuth
• Create complex solutions and integrations involving customized add-on solutions (Voice of the Customer, Field Services, and Project Services)
Attendees must have experience in customization and configuration of Dynamics 365 and experience in development with web technologies. A basic knowledge or experience building either Dynamics 365 Portals or Adxstudio Portals is also required.