Want to monetize IP that you have built or created? The Cloud can make it easier for many Microsoft partners to market and sell repeatable IP, with less investment than was required for on-premise IP. This session is designed specifically for partners to learn about how adding IP to an existing business model can increase profitability, whether you approach it as an opportunistic way to generate some additional revenues, or you decided to make repeatable IP a strategic part of your business model.
For many services partners it is not a technical issue – you are building custom IP for your clients on a regular basis. The challenge for many is understanding what is involved in building a product-focused business, and this session will answer many of the most common questions, such as:
• How repeatable IP can drive new revenue streams and greatly increase your company valuation
• how to catalog the IP you already have today to determine what you can and should productize
• Is there a way to ease into an IP-focused business model without making big investments or distracting us from our core business?
• What are the basic elements of a product marketing program?
• How should your sales organization be structured?
• How do you compensate your salespeople?
• What does customer support look like?