Who attends eXtreme365?
eXtreme365 is the must attend event for the Dynamics 365 community to deepen their knowledge and understand the impact of this change!
As a Microsoft partner, this vision for the future of business process applications will dramatically change your business model. You need to keep up with the expanding capabilities and have a strong understanding of the future of the product. eXtreme365, where you will enjoy networking, work and learn alongside participants from throughout the Dynamics 365 ecosystem, is the must attend event for you to understand the impact of Dynamics 365!
Customers who are implementing Dynamics 365 with internal teams or those wanting deeper insights to Microsoft Cloud Business application platform strategy also benefit greatly from eXtreme365.
Dynamics 365 Community Consisting of:
Individual Roles Consisting of:
- Existing Dynamics 365 Partners - looking to optimize their practice in Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, and Project Automation, Operations/Financials
- Dynamics 365 ISVs - Looking to expose their solution to the ecosystem and understand new capabilities of the Application Platform
- Newly Recruited Dynamics 365 Partners - looking to learn best practices from leading partners on building their Dynamics practice and to understand the Intelligent Cloud Stack
- Existing Dynamics 365 Customers – With internal project teams looking for in-depth content on where Microsoft technologies are headed
- Technical - Practice Leads, Consultants, Solution Architects, Business Analysts & Developers
- Sales & Marketing - Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing Leads
- Executive - Partner Leads, Practice Leads
- Microsoft Programs - Persons responsible for Microsoft program relationship (licensing, certifications, provisioning, incentives, etc.)
- Microsoft Field - (Field Leadership, PSEs, Partner Leads, SMB Leadership)
- Microsoft BG - Cloud and Enterprise (R&D, Partner Strategy, Product Marketing)
- Industry Experts and Consultants